Keep your hair firm in place
You just had a vacation and you’re already thinking about the next ones, which will not come until 10 months from now. With stress your life loses all synchrony. And the tension is disguised so well, that it can resort to a headache, stomach spasms, or a recurrent labial ulcer-and they are all signs of stress. It would be great to be able to stay away from work whenever you feel stressed, but it is not possible, in the real world you must learn to remedy stress. Here we tell you how:
- Develop good eating habits: limit caffeine and alcohol. Change the desserts and sweets for fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Reserve time for yourself: It is imperative that you reserve some time every day to be with yourself. A time of great quality for reflection. You will notice how things tend to be more manageable and less cumulative.
- Exercise: Apart from releasing endorphins -the body’s remedy to feel better-, exercise is a good remedy to release tension. Instead of accumulating frustrations you can throw them in the squash, but do not download them in your opponent.
People with problems of adaptation and flexibility are more prone to stress, and extremely if they do not lead a healthy lifestyle. That is, people who lack the ability to give what is expected of them at work, are stressed and exploited. If you are overwhelmed because your lifestyle is very stressful, take vitamin supplements:
- Vitamin B: balance your concentration, memory and humor.
- Vitamin C: for a better absorption of iron in your body.
- Calcium and magnesium: calm your nervous system, and helps you fight irritability and fatigue.
- Zing: promotes your mental avidity.
- Ginseng: increase your mental agility and your work performance.